Views: 4 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2017-08-08 Origin: Site
1. Easy to maintain. Artificial grass require less maintenance, but natural grass require a lot of maintenance
2. Frequent usage: artificial grass could be used all day of 24 hours, but natural grass need to maintain and care after using some time
3. Less cost: the price of artificial grass maybe a little higher than natural grass( especially when you sow the natural grass yourself), but artificial grass warranty at least 5-8 years and in the next few years you will have no cost. But for natural grass, each year you will have to make cost for watering, fertilising and sowing. And some natural grass can be used so many years and will be replaced artificial a few of years.
4. Green all the year round: Artificial grass is more and more natural looking. At first time, natural grass look no difference with natural grass. But after some time, the natural grass will die or become barren and dry. And you will have to replace it .But artificial grass no matter how you use it, it remain green
5. Good weather adaptability: After rainning, the natural will become muddy and cant play immediately. But for artificial grass, it has good drainage and kids could play on it immediately. No muddy site and dirty clothes.